1. Mask are not required for those who have been fully vaccinated, however they must be worn in the training facility by those who are not vaccinated. .
2. Each student’s temperature will be checked upon entry to the facilities.
3. Student will follow recommended guidelines provided by the CDC.
4. Parents are to drop students off and wait outside for class to conclude.
5. Students are to wear their uniforms to class.
6. Drills and curriculum have been adjusted to meet health guidelines.
7. Attendance is limited to 2 classes per week per style.
1. If a student is showing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 they are to notify an instructor immediately and get tested. If the student test positive then they are to quarantine for 14 days then retest to ensure they are COVID negative. Once they have tested negative then the student can return to in person classes.
2. If a student has come into contact with someone who may have COVID then they are not to come to class and to wait on the test results of the individual who may have COVID. If the person tests negative then the student can return to in person classes. However, if they test positive then the student is to get tested and if negative return to class, if positive then they are to quarantine 14 days and then retest and return to class if tested negative.
3. Students are not to come to class if they or a family member are not feeling well or have had a cough or fever in the last 14 days.